Goose House Design

Carrosaur

Songster
8 Years
Mar 8, 2014
Nashville, TN
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been posting a lot lately that's probably getting annoying.

I know some of you are frustrated with me about the whole goose house thing, so I've gotten the help from a family friend who flips houses! He's going to let me draw up some plans and help me build them!

Does anyone have a goose house I can get ideas from?

Thanks.

I found a neat step by step tutorial of a simple goose house design by ChevyGirlBeth. This thread backyardchickens.com/t/356359/goose-house/20 has several nifty designs too. Given how low activity is on the goose forum, I doubt anyone will accuse you of over posting or asking too many questions. It's how us newbies learn, 'eh?

Here is the one I want to get when we move to the country early next year. It's pretty epic! backyardchickens.com/t/798606/large-portable-goose-or-duck-coop-wagon-with-water-catchment-portable-pond

Last edited:
I found a neat step by step tutorial of a simple goose house design by  ChevyGirlBeth.  This thread backyardchickens.com/t/356359/goose-house/20 has several nifty designs too.  Given how low activity is on the goose forum, I doubt anyone will accuse you of over posting or asking too many questions.  It's how us newbies learn, 'eh?

Here is the one I want to get when we move to the country early next year.  It's pretty epic!  backyardchickens.com/t/798606/large-portable-goose-or-duck-coop-wagon-with-water-catchment-portable-pond

Haha I'm not a newbie, I just left over the winter because my goose died. I've been on for over a year. Thanks for the links!

Back
Top Bottom