1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Goose House Design

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Carrosaur, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Carrosaur

Carrosaur Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been posting a lot lately that's probably getting annoying.

I know some of you are frustrated with me about the whole goose house thing, so I've gotten the help from a family friend who flips houses! He's going to let me draw up some plans and help me build them!

Does anyone have a goose house I can get ideas from?

Thanks.

2. Skyfire

Skyfire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2015
    I found a neat step by step tutorial of a simple goose house design by ChevyGirlBeth. This thread backyardchickens.com/t/356359/goose-house/20 has several nifty designs too. Given how low activity is on the goose forum, I doubt anyone will accuse you of over posting or asking too many questions. It's how us newbies learn, 'eh?

Here is the one I want to get when we move to the country early next year. It's pretty epic! backyardchickens.com/t/798606/large-portable-goose-or-duck-coop-wagon-with-water-catchment-portable-pond

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  3. Carrosaur

Carrosaur Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2014
    Nashville, TN

Haha I'm not a newbie, I just left over the winter because my goose died. I've been on for over a year. Thanks for the links!

4. The goose girl

The goose girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Denmark
    It is so epic! I wants!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by