GOOSE HOUSE

catransplant13

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2015
Can I please ask for some help? My husband is building a shelter for our two geese and he is using wood and will tin the outside. What can we use in the inside to preserve the wood? Can we use linseed oil. thank you for your help

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/514838/linseed-oil-ok
Hope this helps!
Good luck!
tongue2.gif

Thank you so much, we are going to try. I can't believe how difficult it is to find any information on geese on the internet

Thank you so much, we are going to try. I can't believe how difficult it is to find any information on geese on the internet
You may just find that your best source for information on geese on the internet is right here on BYC. Note that geese really need four square feet each of enclosed space that is high enough for them to stand erect, stretch and extend their wings. Bigger is always better when housing any bird. I have/had three Toulouse that went from 3 to 11 overnight with a hatching of goslings so I now have to expand their living quarters accordingly. So, if your two are a bonded pair (male and female) be prepared to expand in the future.

Back
Top Bottom