Goose Incubation & Hatching Guide - Completed!!!!

How long does everyone let goslings in the incubator? It's been 34 hours for one of them v u t not completely fkuffed. Not sure how long they can go either good and water?

OH, and my first gosling hatched. A brown one so far...the other one is almost out and I see a dark bill...so probably brown also. I was hoping for pinto or some white so I can tell them apart (mom is a white chinese and dad is a brown chinese HELLION...god I hope they don't grow up to be like dad)

O did get them out. I took these 3 out. Then after the last piped egg hatched I took 2 more out. I have one egg left but it isn't piped yet and there 2 goslings left. It's probably humidity have it gave been below 88 since they started to hatch so far we have 3 Toulouse Chinese crosses and 4 full Toulouse

20200426_190310.jpg

Hi everyone!
Just a quick question, has anybody hatched long distance shipped eggs?
I´m from south america and I was guessing if I brought some goose eggs from USA or Europe how could the trip affect them and if I could eventually get at least soem to hatch.

PS: I love Dewlap Toulouses and Tula, but here those breeds don´t exist, so importing is the only way.

Back
Top Bottom