Goose Question

Yea Hahahahaha! a steibacher! xD
Very nice.
big_smile.png

I would love to get a few tulas they are really ugly looking geese but there shape and size and personality is the goose for me!

but then again how am i gonna get tulas in Ireland :( in fact anywhere! russias a long way across europe from me }:-(

I would love to get a few tulas they are really ugly looking geese but there shape and size and personality is the goose for me!

but then again how am i gonna get tulas in Ireland
sad.png
in fact anywhere! russias a long way across europe from me }:-(
Aren´t they ugly, though!!
lol.png
How could a tula be a possible ancestor to the beautiful steinbacher?! You´ll just have to track down some steinbachers, then! There are some steinbachers for sale in Conwy, Wales,with preloved. Not so far.....

haha i know i saw :) but im looking carefully for a good breeder because loads of geese that are rare tend to be related alot :/
Yes tulas are ugly but they are still geese i would love to get!
and there is also a other really ugly goose breed that i would like even more and i cant think of the name ?! its a old russian breed i think and it looks like a african but really really really ugly looking africans :D

Last edited:
Haha miss lydia :D yes their fighting is different to other goose fights haha but ive never seen moscovies fight ? so i dont no but theyare bred for fighting :) i did my research on tula geese years ago

Back
Top Bottom