GopherBoy Farms Original Coop (addition 1/19/2009)

Quote:
I agree - what a great family and coop!
smile.png

th.gif

Lookin' good. I like the freebie walkway too. Are you planning to plant shrubs or anything in the run? I know they'd eat/scratch/kill the grass before it got a chance to grow. LOL

Maybe I missed it but do you have a total of what you spent? But if you don't want to say I understand. I just wanted to tell DH. I need to build another one. Too many chickens coming and I have been trying to get him to look at all your pictures and see what fun you had. Thanks for the good time. I really enjoyed it.

WOW! Great job, Lance. Very impressive. Thanks for all the laughs. Love your sense of humor. You all seem like a great family to know and hang out with!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
hey... I have tried HARD for the last few days not to post the pic of Lance (not GopherBoy) working w/out his shirt on...he might kill me...but darn what a great pic it is...and if he only had his tool belt on<faint> ....well ya get the idea.

~Tiff~

ps yeah here too...WAY better then the RENTAL we are living in...I think we brought up the property value by building the coop. And people wonder why I want a loft out there of MY OWN

pss GopherBoy has the teeth....Lance has the brains and the looks
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom