Gordie's Chicken List Black and Blue Orps UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those babies are here! They all came out just fine after being on the road for three days..stupid PO!

Got plenty of blues and blacks in all different shades. These are Blue Orps.

If small order is for you, I am certain you will think of getting some less than 25 chicks.

Just wanted to give Gordie some love and kudos.
love.gif
He's been fantastic both times I've bought from him.

He sent me ten chicks and they are beautiful and BIG! I can not wait to see them grow up alongside with Bama Chicks Orps!

I agree, Gordie is a champ. He sent me 10 chicks last week that are awesome. Talk about some huge feet on those chicks! He sent me 20 more yesterday and I expect to pick them up at the p o early tomorrow morning. I don't see how he does it with all that he has going on. He breeds, hatches, raises chicks and runs the family dairy. His father has cancer and he and his siblings tend their father at home. He calls weekly to visit and check on the chicks he sent me. Gordie is quite a guy in my book.

Wish you all the luck Ms Prissy!

Glad to hear of that Yogiman! I have not kept in touch with him but he's a dear! Wonder if he can post his mug on this BYC forum LOL!

Yes they are so lively and big eaters for sure! Cant wait to see what else he got going now!

Has anyone else order any more chicks from him?????

He emailed me today and will have some bantam faverolles in April. Wanted to know if I was still interested, Duh? I can't wait. I know this was probably mentioned but how many is the minimum order, like 10? And how much is the shipping. I know he told me before, now to find where I saved that info. Man is my memory getting bad.

Marie

Have any idea what his Cochin Frizzles look like? If they would be better than hatchery birds id consider getting some from him before I would a hatchery.

~Casey

I received a shipment of 20 chicks from Gordie at 7:30 this morning. When they left WI on Monday afternoon the temps were in the low 20's. All 20 chicks made the trip fine. They were hatched over the weekend and shipped to me Monday. They are very lively, active, eating and drinking like crazy.
They are an assortment of blue orps, blue rocks, and one black rock. There are a couple of very unique colorations in the blue rocks. It is going to be very interesting to see what they grow up to be like. Will post some pics as soon as possible.
Yes, Gordie is the man for quality chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom