Gordie's Chicken List Black and Blue Orps UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to Gordie's place to pick up some chicks and believe me, the man has his hands full! What a great person though, and he sure loves his animals. I will be back with my mom when her coop is ready!!

Ill have to keep him in mind when I get more chicks. Sounds like a great guy and love that he is somewhat close to me. Thank you for putting this info up.

amyleland maybe you seen my babies while you were their.
smile.png
I will be getting 12 this week from Gordie.

You should post some pics of what you got so I won't be able to sleep until mine get here!!!
wee.gif

This guy is wonderful, he came through for me on chicks for next week! I have had horrible luck with hatching eggs that were shipped to me so far. Seems that the ones coming from one direction...the postal people were having "too much fun" with. :mad: So I am trying a different direction. But Gordie is sending me chicks!!!!!!!!!! This was a great thread and I really appreciate it.
clap.gif

oh, Eliz what kinds of chicks do you have coming? I saw allllll the birds but the only ones he mentioned were sold were some silkies, very beautiful ones!

I got 12 Orpingtons (black, blue, lavender mix). I don't know if they hatched yesterday or not but he said they would be shipping Monday or Tuesday.

I can't wait!!!!

Now I just have to chose which ones I am keeping and which ones I will be giving up.
sad.png

I would keep them all be DH would just die.
he.gif

Glad to be of help!!! Good business for both of us LOL!
tongue.png

Indeed he's a busy man but I know he takes time out for his birds!

I don't know....my mother and I have lost a total of 4 chicks from Gordie, and we are both seeing bloody stools in our remaining chicks. She has half the order, and I have the other half. We started treating with Sulmet today. The thing is we have both had several batches of chicks from our own flocks this year and no illnesses. Just Gordie's chicks are dying and showing signs of illness. I have one of his chicks that doesn't look like it will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom