Gorgeous White Silkie Rooster in CT (Pics added)

BonnieJean

Chirping
10 Years
Apr 10, 2010
Connecticut
I kept hoping I wasn't hearing my beautiful silkie crowing, but I can't deny it anymore
sad.png
We aren't allowed to have roosters in my neighborhood, so I have to let him go. He is very sweet, about 5 months old, and Marek's vaccinated. Pick up only please.

Last edited:
I just went outside and took some this morning... I trimmed the hair around his eyes about 2 weeks ago so he could see better when in the yard. I forgot to write in the original post that he is also Marek's vaccinated. I will try to put the pics in the listing also (first time listing something!), but here they are...

53770_dsc00724.jpg

53770_dsc00725.jpg

53770_dsc00726.jpg

53770_dsc00734.jpg

He's gorgeous, as you said! I rehomed my white roo --spitting image-- last month, and I'm feeling nostalgic seeing yours--same rule, no roos in the neighborhood.
Take heart, I see your listing's almost over, but sooner or later, someone will want a nice-lookiong silkie, boy or girl. Keep reposting him.

Thanks! He is so sweet, and I am sad to give him up, but every time he crows I cringe... I've talked to my neighbors and one says they haven't heard him at all, but one of the others said that they hear him every morning. One of my kids has even started saying, "oh no, not again!" when he crows!!
I'm glad you were able to find a home for yours... I'll definitely post again. Thanks for the advice
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom