Gosings are picking on my smaller ducklings

Hi again my little duckling's breathing is super labored and he doesn't respond to when I talk to him so I'm really scared for him and I don't know what I can do to help and also his feet cross when standing or walking and he falls

Doesnt sound good at all
1f614.png

If his breathing is super labored i wouldnt try to force him to drink anything.
How is he now?

Yes this is the one the geese kept picking on. He was responding but then stopped he would stand up and try to walk but now he just lays there... He's drinking water great and was acting like he wanted food so I gave him some but wet it some he ate a couple bites and went back to sleep and seemed to be doing alright under the circumstances

Yes this is the one the geese kept picking on. He was responding but then stopped he would stand up and try to walk but now he just lays there... He's drinking water great and was acting like he wanted food so I gave him some but wet it some he ate a couple bites and went back to sleep and seemed to be doing alright under the circumstances

well that sounds a little better already. i hope he makes it
1f642.png

@Miss Lydia He is doing about the same, he's ate some and is still drinking water
Was he having problems before the geese got hold of him? Eating and drinking are good signs though.. Do you have any Poultry Nutri drench on hand you can give it to the lil one straight right inside the bill small amounts it is really good to help in recovery.

I do not but I will get some and give him. There were no issues that I could see
Okay just checking since he is the only one hurt. Sometimes the other birds will pick up on one not quite right and pick on them.

PND is an awesome product. Just put it right inside the bill tiny bits at a time. It is fast at getting in the blood stream.

Back
Top Bottom