Gosling got out!!

Jun 3, 2021
My smallest gosling managed to get out of their outdoor brooder, and we didn't find her for a few hours because of a bad rainstorm. We found her covered in mud, so we gently rinsed her with warm water as best we could and tried to wipe off her beak. She ate some water soaked food, but I noticed she is a bit skinny, can I give her egg yolk? Shes my favorite but also about two weeks younger than the other goslings so I think she's not getting what she needs for food. She's going to be inside, in a small dog crate until she's well enough, with plenty of snuggles which she loves, but I'm just wondering if anyone has advice for what to do now to give her the best chance of bouncing back from this? Pic of her after her bath!

Attachments

• 383A0D23-1706-4011-A00F-A2334AEFA4B7.jpeg
    383A0D23-1706-4011-A00F-A2334AEFA4B7.jpeg
    832.5 KB · Views: 6
My smallest gosling managed to get out of their outdoor brooder, and we didn't find her for a few hours because of a bad rainstorm. We found her covered in mud, so we gently rinsed her with warm water as best we could and tried to wipe off her beak. She ate some water soaked food, but I noticed she is a bit skinny, can I give her egg yolk? Shes my favorite but also about two weeks younger than the other goslings so I think she's not getting what she needs for food. She's going to be inside, in a small dog crate until she's well enough, with plenty of snuggles which she loves, but I'm just wondering if anyone has advice for what to do now to give her the best chance of bouncing back from this? Pic of her after her bath!
She’s such a cutie 🥰 Maybe give her electrolytes?

Back
Top Bottom