Goslings of 2015

They all look identical in color. They're either all girls or all boys.
I am guessing that is not a mother goose nose on the right of the picture!
lau.gif
I can't believe how much they have grown already. They will be geese sooner than you think. I can only hope and hardly wait for something to happen with my gang.

Im hoping this is the year of goose. I really miss my sebbie.. but im over his early death. Im hoping to get a nice quality roman that I can show at fair in the fall. Ive decided that sebbies are probably going to get filthy at my my place with their nest of feathers. I never really could decide which I loved better, but now I have. Im actually willing to give up my pekin duck pair. The drake was given to me and he was sweet while he was single. But now... crap, didnt know he could bite that hard.

Hello Yall My lil girl has been laying eggs for months well the last 3 days she refused to get off the nest until this afternoon it gave me a chance to check things out what I found scared me I found 3 eggs that were kinda icky an ther was ANTS !!!! In the nest this is the first time this has happend I kinda freaked out an carefully got the 3 an brought them in to clean them up I do not have a hatcher or anything I put them with a heating pad an whatnot I have seen movement but idk what to do I was worried about the ants so I pulled them idk if it was the right thing to do help plzzz I don't know if I did the right thing or not

I'm still hatching!!! Four more hatched today.

Anyway, my goose is closing in on 40 eggs so far this laying season which started in December. How many eggs will sebastapol geese may in a season?

Back
Top Bottom