Got a broody hen!WE HAVE A BABY!x4 *pic overload pg 3*

Quote:
awww good luck with the horse show!! i tore my akilies (sp)tendon(the tendon that conects your foot to your leg!) and i had a horse show the next weekend which was last weekend! so i couldnt go!!!
hit.gif
but i hope you rock the show and that you will have a couple babies as your extra 1st place prize!!! lol good luck!

<3 kelsey

Oh no! i'm sorry about that!

Thank you very much:)

Quote:
awww good luck with the horse show!! i tore my akilies (sp)tendon(the tendon that conects your foot to your leg!) and i had a horse show the next weekend which was last weekend! so i couldnt go!!!
hit.gif
but i hope you rock the show and that you will have a couple babies as your extra 1st place prize!!! lol good luck!

<3 kelsey

Oh no! i'm sorry about that!

Thank you very much:)

its alright! i have another show coming up in nov. and cant wait to get back on the horse!!! and no problem!!!

<3 kelsey

Quote:
All blue[1st] ribbons[well...not showmanship, i got a red[2nd] there - my own fault, forgot to back up, argh!] I'm wonderfully proud of my mare! she did so well, she actually jogged in the pleasure class:)

Quote:
All blue[1st] ribbons[well...not showmanship, i got a red[2nd] there - my own fault, forgot to back up, argh!] I'm wonderfully proud of my mare! she did so well, she actually jogged in the pleasure class:)

OHHHHH GREAT JOB!!!! cant wait to see more pics. of babys!!!!

p.s. my very first show i messed up because i was so nervious that i also forgot to backup lol but yea i got 2 blue 2 red and 1 green (3rd) yep lol

<3 kelsey

Last edited:
Quote:

OHHHHH GREAT JOB!!!! cant wait to see more pics. of babys!!!!

p.s. my very first show i messed up because i was so nervious that i also forgot to backup lol but yea i got 2 blue 2 red and 1 green (3rd) yep lol

<3 kelsey

Thank you
smile.png

Not sure when the next are due to hatch. the hens thought it would be fun to steal eggs from other nests to keep from themselves
lol.png
Think the next one may be as soon as 3-4 days...

WE HAVE A PIP
wee.gif
went out to candle a few of them in case some were bad [which, a few were.] and i grab an egg and see a crack going outward! i was so worried i might have shrink wrapped it i put it back under her as quick as possible. Then went out a few minutes ago and i hear the little guy pecking away and chirping
love.gif
hopefully his hatch will go smoothly!

Back
Top Bottom