???Got A Hatchery Rant??? Post It Here!!!

I know I wouldn't order from just any hatchery anymore. I have dealt with most of them. They were not of my liking for the most part.

Everyone said how wonderful Ideal was but I had a terrible time with them. I could never even get my order from McMurray so I have ordered from Welp which they messed up once and I ordered from Meyers which was pretty good.
But the best one ever to deal with, and I know that is not what this thread is about, is the Little Gem hatchery in GA. They are the best! Great stock and service!

Well I will never order from Cackle again. Just in March I ordered 3 times and 3 times over 75% of the chicks died within 2 days = which mind you they replaced them but still there had to be something bad wrong there= Severe stress or something so decided not to do that again.

That happened to me to, except not so many. I ordered 15, got 17 and 4 or 5 died. I hate watching that happen, because there is nothing you can do past feed, water, and the either grow gel, vitamins, or Karo syrup
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom