Got a really super bright led flashlight tonight.

Well so far the eggs I can see into look like there is something in it!!! Soo hopefully that means I can see into my coturnix eggs to
tongue.png

Quote:
A red laser would definitely hurt their eyes but I've never heard anything about candling causing blindness.

"WARNING - DO NOT LOOK INTO LASER WITH REMAINING EYE"

Quote:
Can you candle coturnix eggs with the OvaScope?

sure can.. I used it on the eggs that I had in lockdown from this hatch.. clears were very obvious.. and i could see the chicks move in the eggs that were good
Now the OvaScope I have is the high intensity one.. so not sure how good the regular one would be..

it does have different inserts to use for different size eggs.. so I can use it on my turkey eggs as well as my coturnix

Quote:
Which one do you use? I use Tiny Flashlight + LED I like it it is really bright.

I just had a look and it only says flashlight lol.

I downloaded "Tiny Flashlight" last night.. under the icon in my applications it only says "Flashlight".. so maybe that is the one you have?
when I just checked the marketplace ... it says I have "Tiny Flashlight + LED" installed

Quote:
I just had a look and it only says flashlight lol.

I downloaded "Tiny Flashlight" last night.. under the icon in my applications it only says "Flashlight".. so maybe that is the one you have?
when I just checked the marketplace ... it says I have "Tiny Flashlight + LED" installed

Yup thats the one I got
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom