Got chicken stories?

lol I hope he doesn't catch a chill or an eye infection!!
th.gif

and YAY!! 51 posts!!!

Last edited:
I had a broody hen. She was a D'uccle. We went to check on her and she was swinging my sicilian buttercup by the comb. They are evil when broody! I love all the stories!
ep.gif

I have a story. Right before a show my really, really good show quality barred rock rooster flew over the fence into my neighbors yard. We called them and knocked on their door to see if we could go get him. They looked out their window at us but never answered! We had to get a ladder to climb over the fence to go catch him. They were home and sent their dogs out after me. We did get to go to the show though!
yesss.gif
We got best of breed ,class ,variety and large fowl! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png

hit.gif
Unfortunately we had to give him away.

Well.. not sure my reaction to that one!!!!! LOL That's to bad you had to give him up but great job winning! I hope you rubbed it in your neighbors face!LOL

Okay, I got another one.
So, a couple days ago, it was really nice outside, so I decided to bring my two and a half week old chick outside to me the hens. Well, I put her on the ground, let the hens out, and their reactions were PRICELESS. They just looked at her like 'What is THAT?' So, yea, neither of them moved, just awkwardly standing there. XD

Back
Top Bottom