Got my dream geese (Sebastopol)

homiestead

In the Brooder
May 3, 2018
Rocky Mount NC
I was just telling my friend yesterday how I don't think I would be able to afford or get the quality of sebastopol geese I wanted until next spring by the IMG_20180505_085131_329.jpg IMG_20180505_155422_602.jpg IMG_20180505_155538_006.jpg IMG_20180505_155538_007.jpg way things were going. Well, I wake up this morning and am in a blah mood....end up on craigslist just rummaging around on the farm and garden section and I see a trio of sebastopol goslings for sale. I click the ad knowing full well they're too far away and too expensive or vise versa. Then freak out when they're only an hour away, the quality of the parents is what I was looking for and only $150 for the trio of vent sexed well started babies!!! Great breeder lady too!!!! Just had to share my excitement and show off my new little cutie pies! Don't worry the pen they are in in these pictures is just their supervised areas....this month Ill be getting some nice electric netting fence for all my birds. The mature birds pictured are some of the parents :) Also sorry if the pictures posted weird....I'm not sure how to make them stay at the bottom of the post like I expected them to be LOL

Congrats on the new additions!

By the way, I like your avatar. My husband and I just adopted a pair of pot-bellied pigs from the local farm sanctuary. We get them tomorrow. Never had pigs before.

Awesome! I want Sebbies so badly and had the chance to get three at a great price as well but I am 100% positive that my Gander African will not have any of it.

Back
Top Bottom