Got my eggs from VAILSQUAIL.com

I too have placed a couple orders from Vail's. The first was 60 eggs and I believe only 3 were broken, but Paul included several extras. The second order was for 42 and he included 8 extra and none were broken at all. He ships priority mail and both time I received in 2 days.
Are you in the Wisconsin quail breeders club? I believe I saw the bird in your photo posted on there

Are you in the Wisconsin quail breeders club? I believe I saw the bird in your photo posted on there
Yep, that is me you saw (well my bird anyway)
smile.png

I also ordered my eggs from Vails Quail. They're also Texas A&M. I'm still impatiently waiting for them to pip. Now I'm really excited because we got our quail on about the same day it seems, so there's hope yet! I'm on day 18 now.

Mine traveled from Wisconsin to NJ and as of day 14 I had 10 eggs (out of 15) alive and kicking. None were broken on arrival. How's your hatch going?

I
I also ordered my eggs from Vails Quail. They're also Texas A&M. I'm still impatiently waiting for them to pip. Now I'm really excited because we got our quail on about the same day it seems, so there's hope yet! I'm on day 18 now. 

Mine traveled from Wisconsin to NJ and as of day 14 I had 10 eggs (out of 15) alive and kicking. None were broken on arrival. How's your hatch going? 

I am at 6 so far so 50 percent. I did not candle mine. So not sure of any not growing. Will wait 1 more day, then pull those eggs and put in some more jumbo browns from my hens. I got a 100 percent from my eggs. But they were not shipped. I will order from vailsquail.com again. But after I get back from vacation. Dave

Back
Top Bottom