Got my eggs today! Good and Bad...

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
Well good news is my Jumbo Cortunix eggs came in the mail today!! But the bad news is 10 eggs had cracks in them. I ordered 15 eggs from ebay seller....seller sent 20 and only 10 of those are okay. 4 of the cracked ones werent badly cracked and I used a birthday candle and waxed the cracks up. I only noticed 2 of the eggs that werent badly cracked at first but after some candling realized that 2 other eggs had cracks. I have them sitting waiting to put into the bator until tomorrow. Anyone ever do the wax on the cracks and have the eggs hatch? And also I think I might ask the seller to send me 5+ eggs. Would these eggs be okay till either saturday or this coming monday if thats how long I have to wait for new eggs? Or should I put them in and just have two different hatch dates?
Thanks all!

I really don't think it matters how close in location you buy them. When I buy on ebay I always check the feedback especially over the last 30 days to 6 months. I think this is really important especially with eggs. Some ebay sellers are better than others and I would either demand my money back or tell them to send you more eggs in a better package. I recently bought eggs on ebay for the first time, got them yesterday and the seller shipped them so well that if they slammed the box against a concrete wall they would not have broken.

Hopefully they will replace them
sad.png

Thanks for the support yall
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Well the seller is willing to replace all the 10 eggs that cracked plus more...I just have to pay shipping. Im also buying 15 more eggs from a different ebay seller too.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom