got my new babies today, Yipeeeee!and yes there are pics!!!

yomama

Crowing
10 Years
Nov 6, 2009
outside, except when I'm inside
Got my new chickies today from MPC!!!!!!!! All eight were healthy and happy. I thought I was going to be able to tell what every one was, because they are all very distinct breeds. This is what I ordered: 2 Blue Andulusians, 1 White Plymouth Rock, 5 Easter Eggers. I know the first one is the Blue Andulusian,and since no others look like her, I know I only got one of those. I also know that the last four chipmunk looking ones are most likely the EE. It is the three yellow ones in between that I am not sure about. The first yellow is very solid bright pastel yellow. I'm thinking that is the White Plymouth Rock. However, not sure about the other two yellows. The second yellow is actually a bright orange yellow, and the third yellow, has a tinge of grey on him and a tinge of green on the legs. Maybe another EE?
hu.gif
I did tell MPC if they needed to substitute, my first choice would be a duplicate of the ones I ordered. My second choices were Brown Leghorn, Golden Campine, or Silver Laced Wyondotte. Nevertheless, whatever they end up being, I am totally in love!!!!!

44142_chick_1.jpg

Blue Andulusian
44142_chick_2.jpg

White Plymouth Rock?
44142_chick_3.jpg

??
44142_chick_4.jpg

EE?
44142_chick_8.jpg

EE
44142_chick_7.jpg

EE
44142_chick_5.jpg

EE
44142_chick_6.jpg

Oh yeah, and this is Pickles a Pekin duckling. He/she thinks it's a chickie now!

44142_pickels.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Isn't he just a doll?! He totally took to the chicks instantly(I have them all in the same brooder:
tongue.png
I have been holding off getting a duck for so long. Now that I have a good set up, I couldn't resist any longer!

Last edited:
I want some ducks so bad. The only problem is, my neighbors have a pond and I don't, so I'm sure you can guess where my ducks would end up.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom