Got one... dead predator pic

I agree about the rabbits. Our neighborhood is crawling with rabbits. At night, the rabbits get under our fence to escape the coyotes. We used to have a beagle who would sniff them out in the morning and flush them out for our boxers to chase. Rowdy had 9 rabbits and 3 birds as trophies.

Like others noted, don't move your problem somewhere else.
If there is a patch of woods, its already some other critters territory.
And, in most states, transporting live predators is illegal.

How do you keep your neighbors Mrs. Whiskers or Fido from getting caught up in that thing? Seems risky.
Sorry, been a busy week at work so it took me awhile to get back. There are no free range pets in my area. Neighbor does have a small dog, but not small enough to get into a 110. She was also notified that the trap was set and of the specific location. No outside cats. Any that might come in were feral, and fair game IMHO.

Good point, connibear traps should not be used lightly. In MN, anything up to a 220 size may be used on dry land. This trap will take up to large Raccoon sized animals and should be used with extreme caution. If I had non-target animals in the area, I would use additional barriers to prevent canines from entering the trap area. I have no love for free range cats. They are vermin.

Back
Top Bottom