Got our first turkey eggs for the season today!

horseshoecreekranch

Songster
11 Years
Jun 26, 2009
Got an egg out of the Chocolate pen and one out of the Black Spanish pen
woot.gif
Now just 10 more pens to go
wee.gif

Congrats....are turkeys are starting to lay pretty good now. We are getting more and more eggs. This weekend is going to be sunny and warm.
Spring is in the air!!!
Sharon

Well, mine have been in the mood for the last two weeks. Unfortunately my tom has yet to figure out how to actually breed his hens. He seems to be developing his own turkey Kama Sutra...

I'd swap him out for one of his brothers, but they're likely just as stupid as he is.

.....Alan.

turn out a couple of toms, to parade long pen with hens, when hen squats as other toms walk by hopfully you tom will step on and get the job done! or pull him from hens for a few days then put him back!!! your heart grows fonder of the hen when she's not with you!!! tom!!!

Finally starting to get eggs. Two at least in four days.

Haven't cracked them yet to see if they are fertile. I'm leaving them in the nest in the hopes of encouraging the rest.

.....Alan.

A.T. Hagan :

Well, mine have been in the mood for the last two weeks. Unfortunately my tom has yet to figure out how to actually breed his hens. He seems to be developing his own turkey Kama Sutra...

I'd swap him out for one of his brothers, but they're likely just as stupid as he is.

.....Alan.

lau.gif
Now that's funny!​

Back
Top Bottom