Got some day old chicks! Any name ideas?

MyChickens14

Chirping
Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys! Some of you may know that I just got 6 day olds but I have named only 3!
Two are golden chicks(red sex-links) their names are vanilla and sunny but I think sunny could have a better name! And one of the barred rock chicks has little speckles of yellow on its face so I wanted to name it pepper but decided on Piper! Oh yeah and I forgot that I named one of my black sex-links shadow!
I need some ideas for names! Got any? Thanks!

Hey guys! Some of you may know that I just got 6 day olds but I have named only 3!
Two are golden chicks(red sex-links) their names are vanilla and sunny but I think sunny could have a better name! And one of the barred rock chicks has little speckles of yellow on its face so I wanted to name it pepper but decided on Piper! Oh yeah and I forgot that I named one of my black sex-links shadow!
I need some ideas for names! Got any? Thanks!

I like old fashioned names like Clementine, Delilah, Violet, Lucy, Darla, Maisie, Bess...

those names are really cute! what do you think of the name Chicago? And if you like it, which of those chicks should be name Chicago?

I suggest yelling the names out in the back yard. I learned that after I let me daughter name a chick Pants Pie.

Back
Top Bottom