got some silkies

The white one is very pretty I think. She has some buff on her chest and wings. We were told she might be a splash but I don't think so. There were two of those. She was the prettiest of the two. I hope when I get the rooster they accept him. I knew he was coming and since I was off today I got the others. I couldn't keep him by himself until next weekend and who knows next weekend I might not have found any.

The silkies are gonna have their own yard. My other banties are OEG and OEG mixes with one roo plus the huge silkie mix. My OEG's are sweet to us but they would beat the snot out of the silkies. Heck, they even beat the crap of the mille fluers at 1st.
My last OEG rooster got out once and was fighting the huge NN thru the fence. He was nice too me but was evil that day towards me so I had to towel him. I evn got spurred trying to get him off the fence. They definately have no idea how tiny they are!!

We have thought about moving Hashbrown(silkie mix) to the silkie yard but she's happy with her tiny followers...hahaha

Here's one pic of the silkies
silkies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom