Got the call today! (update )1st post

Quote:
They love green veggies like lettuce, spinach, and peas. Chop them up into small pieces and I am sure she will eat them. I couldn't get mine to drink at first until I put some in the water. Now they eat, drink, and make a big mess.
smile.png

Quote:
They don't. I had all my original three die. It was horrible! Now I have four and they are all well.

I got an extra one
sad.png

They send extras if you order 10 or more. If you order less than that they won't send extra's. You got lucky if you got an extra duckling with an order less than 10.

Quote:
I got an extra one
sad.png

They send extras if you order 10 or more. If you order less than that they won't send extra's. You got lucky if you got an extra duckling with an order less than 10.

you would think it would be the other way around? higher likelihood of death with small numbers and with them guaranteeing the ducklings for 24 hours they are having to replace a lot of ducklings from small orders

Quote:

you would think it would be the other way around? higher likelihood of death with small numbers and with them guaranteeing the ducklings for 24 hours they are having to replace a lot of ducklings from small orders

I couldn't agree more. They actually had to send three shipments to me. The first order they all died. Metzers messed up the replacement order the second time. The third time was a charm.

Quote:

I couldn't agree more. They actually had to send three shipments to me. The first order they all died. Metzers messed up the replacement order the second time. The third time was a charm.

omg, the first order they all died. how sad. sounds like someone from metzers is not paying attention. i just need a couple friends for her. lol

Quote:

omg, the first order they all died. how sad. sounds like someone from metzers is not paying attention. i just need a couple friends for her. lol

It was very sad. We do have all healthy ducklings now, thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom