Got the first use out of my dash cam.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebelcowboysnb, Jan 5, 2012.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Bought this camera for my self for Christmas after being sued after a crash.

2. mrslb333

mrslb333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Oh no [​IMG] Was anyone hurt?

3. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    wow that poor family [​IMG] looks like the whole inside is toasted from the fire hope everyone was ok

4. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Dang Reb, do you own stock in the cam company?
    I'm jealous, I want neat toys too. [​IMG]

5. rebelcowboysnb

Quote:Nope an that camera was pricy. $300 But with my luck with other drivers im sure it will pay for its self.

My HD video camera I do my other videos with was about $100. It does great as long as its on a tripod an not moving.

We wont get in to the cost of my web camera setup [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  6. rebelcowboysnb

Quote:Yea, at least the whole top floor is gutted. Didn't go in ton see how bad the main floor was. No one was home though an I am being told they were out of town.

7. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Quote:Nope an that camera was pricy. $300 But with my luck with other drivers im sure it will pay for its self.

My HD video camera I do my other videos with was about $100. It does great as long as its on a tripod an not moving.

I know what you mean about your luck, I'm the same way. It could be raining fruitloops and I'd walk outside and get hit in the head with an anvil.

8. rebelcowboysnb

My old truck was hit from behind while turning an they sued me....

9. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    Quote:Yea, at least the whole top floor is gutted. Didn't go in ton see how bad the main floor was. No one was home though an I am being told they were out of town.

hmmmm makes you wounder how the fire started then [​IMG] if they left everything the way they normaly do then maybe someone broke in and started that would be even worse to me [​IMG]

10. hdowden

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    Quote:my ex and i were at a stop light and some jacked up truck came up behind us. ex stepped off the break to idel up some so we could go and he rear ended us saying he couldnt see us and he thought we had left, i was pregnant at the time to. no charges were filled though

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by