Got the heebie jeebies tonight!

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
I have the crud and the cold medicine is making me antsy! I can't sit still and my muscles feel all twitchy. Ugg! I "twitched" the cat off the bed last night, much to his dispeasure.
Blech.

This has been a whiny public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Can't sit still?? Swoop on down here and help me clean the house.. I'll leave the porch light on for ya!!
big_smile.png

Yes it was. I haven't been there in years... Sorry you have the crud. DH is having Sinus issues and I just got over a first time case of vertigo due to a also first time ear infection...Blech!!

Ugg. Ear aches are the worst. I hate that worse than anything.

This is some respiratory thing going around school. Coughing, hacking, fever, the works. My rotten students like to come tell me when they are sick. WHY? Why do they need to come contaminate my office? Ugg. I caught it from one of them that came in to whine about how sick they felt. I should just have a Lysol wash as they walk through the door. H1N1 is going around campus, along with strep throat. I shudder now when I see them coming. Walking germ cultures, all of them!

The Nyquil makes me jumpy. The Robitussin usually is fine, but tonight it is making me antsy. I could get up and clean my own house, but then I'd just be spreading the germs around. I could go set up the incubator, but I'd probably contaminate it too.
sad.png

Or I could just stay on here and continue to be whiny.
tongue.png

Thanks! It has to run its course at some point. Summer break will happen eventually and the germ factories will be off elsewhere to spread their eveil path of destruction.

The sick I can deal with. The heebiejeebies give me the willies.

Back
Top Bottom