Got the heebie jeebies tonight!

Quote:
Always been a favorite of mine - may not cure you, but with enough whiskey, you don't care any more
lol.png

Quote:
Always been a favorite of mine - may not cure you, but with enough whiskey, you don't care any more
lol.png

Precisely. And you are liable to sleep real good.
wink.png

Quote:
i dunno....sounds like the makings of an awesome youtube video......

big_smile.png

being sick sucks. we have been sick over here for a month. a whole stinking month. this is ridiculous....sneezes,snots,hacking cough,phlemy chest,fevers,ear infections, sore throats,gooey eyes...the whole shabang!and whiskey hasnt helped nearly enough to deal with 3 sick kids and a sick baby and a sick dh
gig.gif

Quote:
i dunno....sounds like the makings of an awesome youtube video......

big_smile.png

being sick sucks. we have been sick over here for a month. a whole stinking month. this is ridiculous....sneezes,snots,hacking cough,phlemy chest,fevers,ear infections, sore throats,gooey eyes...the whole shabang!and whiskey hasnt helped nearly enough to deal with 3 sick kids and a sick baby and a sick dh
gig.gif

Yeah, even good whiskey has it's limits.

Rotten students. I do not understand why, after repeated conversations about this, they STILL come breath all over my office. One boy in particular is bad about it. I yell at him all the time. GET OUT!!! I am about to ban him completely. I am not your mother. I do not care if you feel bad. Get out Get out Get out. We have a health center that exists purely to hear how you are feeling. I do not exist for this reason. I will throw you out of my door if you even hint at feeling bad. DO not contaminate my office. GRRRRRRR!!!!!

The worst part is that we start a hard run at work/school today and I have to be there. For the next two weeks I can't stay at home in bed. I HAVE to be there. Now I'm contaminating everyone else, because this one idiot student couldn't stay out of my office. I am going to give him all the wretched jobs for the next two weeks.
somad.gif

As for the whiskey, I learned early on that the only alcoholic beverage that I liked was Long Island Iced Tea. Those suckers are potent and I have zero tolerance. I won't drink them because I know they would knock me on my tushie. I'll just have to suffer through this with no alcoholic haze.
tongue.png

Quote:
Sorry Anne, but
lau.gif
gig.gif
I always enjoy your posts!

I love that they have to tell you this in person - maybe they think you wouldn't believe them otherwise. You are a strict teacher after all. I love Oxine AH for cleaning and disinfecting the coop - it's 200 times more effective than Clorox, it has absolutely no scent, it's safe to breathe in and even ingest. I keep a solution mixed in one of those gallon pump sprayers (like you would use for spraying pesticides) and use it to spray my shoes and the coop. Maybe you should keep a solution in your office and spray the student top to bottom before he enters your office. I bet the message would finally sink in!
lau.gif

You could get a P.H.D. from studying the yuck school kids pass around.
sickbyc.gif

Kids are nasty.

I'd rather hang out with my chickens.

Sry you got the Alabama Creep'n Crud...

(I grew up in Dekalb Co. little town of Sylvania. But I escaped a while back.)

Back
Top Bottom