Got the heebie jeebies tonight!

Yep, 90% of the cold medicines on the market do the same thing to me. I put the heebie jeebies to good use and clean the house.

OT - Davaroo, I for one am very glad to see you back.
frow.gif

Quote:
Personally I enjoy a good medicated haze now and then, now matter how it is arrived at. It is so liberating.

(As for being back, I never really left. You all are in my blood...)

Quote:
wow it must have spread all the way from there to here because just yesterday I started feeling a little tingle in my throat and now I have a minor sore throat. Just had a cough drop and it seemed to help. It's a rainy, cold, windy day (Il fait mauvais, as the French would say...that means that the weather is bad.
tongue.png
) and I have a sore throat. Plus a big project to work on due the next upcoming Monday. Ugh. At least I'm not too sick...Just a minor sore throat and yesterday I had a headache...until I went go-kart racing with the family.
lol.png
That made my headache go away but it made my ear plugged and the hard seat hurt my shoulders and arms a little...oh well, it was still so much fun!
wee.gif

But anyway, I think I'll go have some sweet/spicy tea in a little while.
smile.png
It can really help with a sore throat. I will put honey in it and then I will sit down with my tea and do my homework.
smile.png
Maybe if you have some tea it will make you feel better?

Hope you feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom