Gotta ?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by 7L Farm, May 22, 2012.

1. 7L Farm

7L Farm Songster

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    Just recently every time I go to BYC I have to sign in. I never have done this in the past. I always check the remember me boxs. Whats Up ?

2. Kikiriki

Kikiriki Songster

May 26, 2011
    Roanoke County, Virginia
    On my android The "remember me" works, but on the ipad my dad gave it does not. I also cannot post pictures with the ipad, which stinks because I use it most...it is portable.

3. 7L Farm

7L Farm Songster

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    I hate this. I go to reply to a thread & reply & hit submit & it says I need to write something which I already did & even added a pic. Crazy! I even went back & put user name password & it still won't take my reply. HUH!

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  4. 7L Farm

7L Farm Songster

Jul 22, 2010
    Anderson, Texas
    To get this reply I had to preview first then submit.

Last edited: May 22, 2012
  5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
    • Did you receive any error messages? if yes, what were they? (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)
    • What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
    • How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
    • Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    • Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache / browser history of files, logged back in, and tried again?
    • Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Chrome)?

We especially suggest you do delete your internet cache / browser history of files. If that doesn't work, you may need to reset / delete your cookie for BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: