Government ban for the Breeding of Animals

Quote:
that is the problem with the usa. just becuase it doesnt bother you now you look the other way. anytime anywhere these stupid polticians try to or pass a stupid law eveyone in every state needs to speek up. doesnt matter if its about animals, or what. we need to wake up and stand are ground. i am a proud american and we need to stand up against these idiots or there will be nothing left to stand for. wake up folks before its to late, and we have nothing left. freedom doesnt come cheep.

Actually Ohio has the strictest statewide breed specific dog laws in the nations. MANY large breeds are banned, NOT JUST PIT BULLS. It wouldn't surprise me if Ohio snuck another backward animal law onto the books. Not a good state for animals of any kind.

maybe they should make mike vick play for the bangals.
big_smile.png

if i have too i will break down the presidents door if thats the law in minnesota i love chickenz i love america i will fight for that right weve been doing this since beging of time i will not let these crackbaby politacians ruin me having chickens

Its not just politicians doing this, there are people that live amongst you everyday who have the same ideas and thats were that comes from, the ones who don't have the land or desire to have animals of any kind help push these things, even animal activists help it along..you can bet your bottom dollar on that.....

Lic = more $$... soon you will need a lic to breed crickets and what not, yes i said crickets.... than add all your taxes onto it all.. its all about the $$$$$

Last edited:
Quote:
so true, If some bleeding heart wants it, seems like it always happens, no one ever seems to band together to stop stuff like this.
And like it's been said, once started, it spreads very quickly.

Different subject but a perfect example.
I am an offshore fisherman. Well they started all sorts of Gulf Coast bans, and total closures in certain areas several years back, both commercial and recreational.

Well, I fish the Atlantic, and Kind of had that , "well sucks to be them" attitude....
Well guess what they passed this past year for us, yep, a "temporary" ban on all bottom fishing off the southern Atlantic coast. People went crazy, it is killing the coastal economy in an already dead economy period. They didnt care, said red snapper were over fished, so the only way to protect them was a total ban for all species.
They even admitted they had no hard proof of them being over fished, but some "activist" pushed a "protection act" threw Congress, so they said their hands were tied.
A few months ago, the ban came up for renegotiation's. Well they opened back bottom fishing, but put a permanent total ban on all bottom fishing from central GA to south FL.
This has and is continuing to kill their local towns and people due to their lives depending on income from this resource....but it's now a new LAW...

Like I said, it's off topic, but then again, is it?? Can happen any time, anywhere, to any group, especially when animals are involved

Back
Top Bottom