Gower's Feed Store in Ranson, WV. is having a Chickenstock! June 1st, 2013, from 8am - 1pm

Is there anyone interested in bantam salmon Faverolles? I'm like Carol. I don't want to drag them along if no one wants them. PMl me if interested. Thanks.

Peeps are hatching!!! Looks like we'll have a bunch for Chickenstock. I see Paint Silkies and ShowGirls, Olive Eggers and Orps so far.
jumpy.gif
Should be some BCM, RP Turkey Poults, Coturnix Quail and more!

There are Splash Polish, Heritage RIR, BR, BCM now too!

Last edited:
I can try and get pics of the mini-rex babies. They are pure-bred, but I have not done pedigrees. They are good looking, and I'm asking $20 each. I'm in Loudoun county and can meet somewhere if need be, I might not be able to make it on Saturday.

Do we know what we have in the way of silkies coming? I need breeding quality pullets in buff, black, and paint.

Going to be some Bantam Cochin hens. They are laying right now. 1 White, 1 Blue, 1 Brownish MF. PQ All are very tame and pre spoiled.

Also, someone is looking for some pullets. Brahmas, Speckled Sussex, Welsummers, Wyandottes let me know what you have! Interested in breeders and not hatchery.

Last edited:
Gower's is going to have 100 Brown Egg Layer Pullet chicks available at the Chickenstock.

There will be 10 week old Cuckoo Marans, LF Polish and 1.5 yr. old Rhode Island White hens.

Vendor count is way up from last summer's swap!!!

Back
Top Bottom