GQF Incubator for sale HUGE cabinet bator North FL

Florida chick

Songster
12 Years
Jan 19, 2008
I paid $585.00 and 8X $4.10 in 48 count egg trays for the bator. I will sell it for $450 with the moisture rack and all egg trays I have mostly chicken and a few goose laying around. PICK UP only. This bator was only used for 2 (21 day chicken hatches.) Like new all auto turners and fan. PICK UP ONLY IN JAPSER FL! zipcode 32052
I hatched 384 chicken eggs in one hatch!
1502 Sportsman Incubator - 1502
(Click above to view image) The NEW 1502 "SPORTSMAN"is a complete incubator and hatcher. In addition to having three automatcally turned shelves( does not have removable setting trays that it used to have), it has a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. So if you are getting started, all you need is this one incubator. If you set only a small number of eggs, this incubator allows you to set one tray each week, moving the eggs to the hatcher when ready. Larger breeders use up to 3 incubators and the 1550 hatcher or you can hatch in the 1502 or 1500 by leveling the trays and shutting off the turner.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES OF THE GQF SPORTSMAN SERIES This Upgraded version now offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors the system and the evnironment continully with updates. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and an easy view door. Also includes an alternate wafer thermostat, sample paper egg trays, mositure pan with 2 pads and instruction booklet. You will need to purchase egg trays seperately. 110 volt AC, 225 watt. Dimensions: 31-3/4" high, 15-3/4" Wide, 30-1/4" front to back. Total Capacity of incubator 1368 Quail eggs, 354 bantam or pheasant eggs using KRC-124 and KRC-59 egg trays. Each shelf holds 456 Quail eggs, 118 Chukar, Pheasant or Bantam eggs, 60 standard chicken, 40 duck or peafowl eggs (not over 3-3/4" overall height)

Last edited:
I whould like to get it. but i'll have to make payments on it. I don't get paid but only every other week and most of the money goes to feeding my birds. I might be able to work something out though.

I have had 2 other people inquire about it. What type of payments were you looking to make? Do you know your 3 hrs from me? thanks Kari

THis is still available. Here are pics. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ksohmc/1502_BIG.jpg
1502_BIG.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom