grading papers makes me fat!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's just SO boring!!

I end up [​IMG]

And Gadzooks were some of these people even IN my class?!?!?!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

O K I'll go grade again......

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    [​IMG]

3. Daycare Mom

Daycare Mom Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious

Apr 9, 2008
    Conklin, Michigan
    [​IMG]

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Can I groupssource these??? I'll mail you each twenty or so papers and we can get these done while I hang out here on BYC.

5. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    That could be a great plan...get one person as a distribution point. All the teachers send them papers...they farm them out and they email the grades to us...I am liking it...[​IMG]...I might be in love...[​IMG]

What all do you teach? I am in a really small public school...95 kids pre-K to 12. I have Earth Science, Physical Science, Bio. I & II, Zoology, and physics...about the only thing I can't (won't) teach is chemistry...could teach Ag but you are on the road so much I wouldn't get to play with my birds [​IMG]

6. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Bless your heart I could never teach little people. They leak. [​IMG]

Seriously I teach Sociology.
    Intro, marriage and family, Comparative Sociology of Religion, Criminal Justice...etc... Government. etc....

But teaching science to little people might be fun I love the experiments we used to do when my kids were little!

7. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    Let me be more specific...I teach 7-12...I argee about the leaks...from too many places! Snotty noses and wanna hug you...[​IMG]

Sounds like a fun schedule...deep stuff...[​IMG]...way more than we get to offer...although I must admit we get to do some fun stuff because of our fun size! We took the entire high school...32 kids to Witchita, KS for 3 days. Spent the night in a museum, space center, old cow town, scavenger hunt with a purpose in the mall, we and the kids had a ball...I think they accidentally learned a few things...[​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Bless your heart I could never teach little people. They leak. [​IMG]

Seriously I teach Sociology.
    Intro, marriage and family, Comparative Sociology of Religion, Criminal Justice...etc... Government. etc....

But teaching science to little people might be fun I love the experiments we used to do when my kids were little!

Teaching science to little people who leak can be verry dangerous. I never liked my hair short after that day.​

9. I have WHAT in my yard?

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    [​IMG]

10. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    well .. then have the kids trade papers with each other and grade their neighbors.. my teachers always made us do that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by