Grandbaby is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
Lilly Gracelynn was born sept 1 @ 8:19 pm weighing 8 lbs 12 oz and 18.9 " long.... Her mommy was induced ... was suposed to be at 7 am but it was 10 am .. the balooned her cervix .. it fell out about 2 hours later. at noon they started oxytocin... she was having really hard labor . they gave her pain meds in her iv.. they gave her a second dose of pain meds when she was dialated to a 9. they thought they had some time for her to relax and the meds tokick in . 15 minutes later dd was screaming she had to push. so doctor checked and said she was 10cm+1... it took dd about an hour to push lilly out. momma had a really hard time pushing she kept falling asleep and probably should of had a c section ...so they had to take Lilly for a few minutes to get checked out because she wasnt crying and acting right. but they brought her back.. Lilly was doing god until yesterday . she has a big hematoma (sp?) and her head was swelling in the back. she is bruised behind both ears and she was not eating enough.. so they ran full pannel blood tes . her white blood count was slightly elevated but they couldnt find and infections. they did let the baby come home today but we had to promise to keep a very close eye on her. anything out of the ordinare esopecially if she turns yellow we have to get her to the emergancy room asap. she also has to go back to urgent care to be checked over on monday (labor day).. Lilly is really alert. she lays awake looking around. she is healthy other than slightly elevated blood count.

I will try to post pics as soon as I can find my cord to my camera...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! My grandson was born this morning!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom