Grandbuttons THEY HATCH!! * I FEEL SO STUPID!!!! * UPDATE!

Good luck!
fl.gif

****UPDATE****

Today is day 17 and when hatching any kind of quails they always hatch a day late for me...well i look and no chicks or pips or peeps so if there is any chicks in these eggs i am going to give them till day 19 but hopefully i'll have some later today

temps 99.5

humidity 66%

all 6 eggs have pip but my bator is going way down hill temps are 95.6 and humidity is 56% and none will go up so i'll try to update when i can because my PC isn't working at the moment and i will take pics as things go along i just need everyone to give me those awesome hatching vibes i need i hope all 6 hatch...

so i will try to get back on here tomorrow if not friday then
smile.png

awh!!!! I hope they still hatch! I thikn they will, i'd throw some blankets on the top until they hatch fully...helped keep my temps up when they were staying so low (because the house was so cold and it worked). Just a thought.

*HATCHING VIIIIBES*!

OMG!! i feel so stupid right now..ok all 6 pip but only 5 hatch so that means i have 100% fertility on my button eggs
smile.png

ok member i said the temps wouldn't go up and i didn't know why and i kept turning the knob and the temps still wouldn't go up...

well the other day on day 19 i was about to toss all the eggs but then when i pick them up i could feel the chicks still moving in them even though the eggs are ice cold to the touch..well i look at my bator again and i notice i was turning the knob the wrong way the whole time LOL i was turning it to make the temps go down instead of up...i felt so stupid so i turn the knob ( right) this time and the temps went up and within 5mins after the temps went up 5 eggs hatch but the 6th died from my stupidity
sad.png

i will post pics as soon as i can of the chicks

i have 5 healthy grandbuttons though
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom