Grannie's Quilt "Clarified"

jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I just wanted to let everyone kow that I have been very busy this weekend making blocks. I have almost completed them and I am now apart of the original swap....
fl.gif
fl.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
i am so happy I hope you all enjoy this as much as myself.

Aimie

bama....

I will be sending my block by next week. We are in the process of getting our coop done right now. It pouring down rain but we have no choice. I have the block finished already. Just gotta get to the post office to send it.

My block pattern is Soloman's Puzzle (also known as the Wonderer's Path) if you would like to look it up online. Lots of hugs are sent your way.........:aww :aww :aww :aww :aww

And tell Gramma I said
frow.gif

I am a bit behind because of some sudden chicken drama
tongue.png
But all is well... I will get to that block hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
big_smile.png

Ok, got it done tonight... or actually them
wink.png
I made two... use whichever one fits best.
smile.png
I will mail them out tomorrow.

blocksLarge.jpg

Jody,

Got your block today I love it, I will make sure I post A picture of the quilt when I am done.

Guitartists,

I love them will put them both in there some how, make them fit. Can't wait to get it together.

Thanks everyone,
Aimie

I seen others post a picture of the block they made so I thought I would to. Aimie it's in the mail, and I pray that Grammie enjoys the quilt. When you rdone can you post a pic of the finished product with Grammie?

This pattern has several different names but I refer to it at either Soloman's Puzzle or Wonderer's Path..........

Family031-1.jpg

Enjoy and God bless

Back
Top Bottom