Granny's gone and done it again

All that was left:

85E9FD5F-A137-4DD5-8BC6-E11614F9417C.jpeg

I sure hope not . Hasnt been on since 5pm yesterday my time.
Maybe I dont know what shut down means ? I go to power, close and it goes off .
Down in the left hand corner, you bring up the power icon, click it and choose shut down. Pressing the button and closing the lid just puts it to sleep. It doesn't reset itself like when you shut down. Look back on our computer pm.

I heard many seen a bright flash in the sky over Madison . I also heard many cars have flipped on the roads and one struck a pole. I would think that was the flash. many without power.
Flash was probably a transformer blowing up. That will shut the power down for sure and even cause a fire. That's probably what caused the fires here back in October.

Down in the left hand corner, you bring up the power icon, click it and choose shut down. Pressing the button and closing the lid just puts it to sleep. It doesn't reset itself like when you shut down. Look back on our computer pm.

Flash was probably a transformer blowing up. That will shut the power down for sure and even cause a fire. That's probably what caused the fires here back in October.
I did that /do that. their is another option to restart. Thats what I did today. It installed a bunch of updates

I learned today that you can cook a totally frozen turkey and it comes out alright. We started the turkeys thawing 4-5 days ago and put them in the fridge at the dining hall. But the fridges at the dining hall have a tendency to freeze stuff. :/ so they were still solid. The 20-lb bird was 90* after two hours. It was fully cooked in 6 hours. Not too shabby!

I did that /do that. their is another option to restart. Thats what I did today. It installed a bunch of updates
I guess it was update time!!

The hill out of town was closed off because it was iced over and someone in a car went down sideways and got stuck.
Snow seems to cause people to forget how to drive. :p

Back
Top Bottom