Granny's gone and done it again

They are, they can't win for losing no matter what they do. How long before they go after dad because of his work schedule & caring for the kids. In a perfect world every kid would have an awesome home, food all the time & at least one parent home raising them, but in the real world, where everything is expensive & most homes are a 2 income family to make ends meet. What is one to do?
:goodpost:

And they are working their tails off right now. DD in heaven. LOL She come over today, umm , you need some money mom ? I said no I dont. She opens her purse and says look. Pulls out wad of $20.00s Here , take one ! I said put that back in your purse and go pay your bills. She said, I already did !

And they are working their tails off right now. DD in heaven. LOL She come over today, umm , you need some money mom ? I said no I dont. She opens her purse and says look. Pulls out wad of $20.00s Here , take one ! I said put that back in your purse and go pay your bills. She said, I already did !
:thumbsup glad things are going well financially for them at last.

She needs to go get herself a lawyer & go after these askhats

That's awesome what a blessing, praying it stays this way :hugs

Back
Top Bottom