Granny's gone and done it again

Was the fruit one Cherry/almond? The only bar I didn't order from your list is the KY bourbon. Really curious how all the more manly soap names smell.
no, she’s sold out of that one cause it was one I wanted. I ordered exotic fruity lychee tea. The ky bourbon is for my papaw but I’ll give it a good sniff lol

She should make a pg here too. She’d have tons of orders I bet!
She would for sure. If someone is skeptical it will only take 1 order for them to realize the quality of her products. I love goats milk soap. I have ordered from 2 other places & was not satisfied with them. I am very sensitive to scents & these other 2 companis used far too much essential oil in each bar. I ordered 5 bars from Sally & not a one has an overwhelming scent IMO.

She would for sure. If someone is skeptical it will only take 1 order for them to realize the quality of her products. I love goats milk soap. I have ordered from 2 other places & was not satisfied with them. I am very sensitive to scents & these other 2 companis used far too much essential oil in each bar. I ordered 5 bars from Sally & not a one has an overwhelming scent IMO.
I like a soft scent. I used to buy goat milk soap and lotion when I was younger.

no, she’s sold out of that one cause it was one I wanted. I ordered exotic fruity lychee tea. The ky bourbon is for my papaw but I’ll give it a good sniff lol
I ordered the cherry/almond one for my Mom. She loves & uses the cherry/almond Jergens lotion. So I think she will love the soap. I ordered the Turkish Mocha/Java for my gd. She loves coffee thanks to her Nana, lol.

Back
Top Bottom