Granny's gone and done it again

taking the bloom off the washed eggs should allow bacteria from unwashed eggs to enter effecting the washed eggs unfairly
These eggs are not very dirty. And i am going to rinse the unwashed ones. Maybe i should not wash or rinse one group. Put them all in one side or something, maybe put them in a walled off area.

These eggs are not very dirty. And i am going to rinse the unwashed ones. Maybe i should not wash or rinse one group. Put them all in one side or something, maybe put them in a walled off area.
and IF one set gets bacteria it quickly spreads through the whole bator. I think the only way you can do this correctly is use 2 bators, same kind, side by side w/ same eggs.

and IF one set gets bacteria it quickly spreads through the whole bator. I think the only way you can do this correctly is use 2 bators, same kind, side by side w/ same eggs.
Oh heck, but then the setting could be off one degree and that would affect hatching! And i don't have 2 of the same incubator. All 4 are different! I need to look for some H202 around here, not sure if we have any. I could use watered down iodine.

Back
Top Bottom