Granny's gone and done it again

It's ok, I'm a Christian.. Pls be nosy with me and ask questions, I like to chat and I'm open to any topic.. ;) Yes, I did insured cars.. Just about everything is considered when pricing you policy, the brand and model of your car-or any motor vehicle, age of car, mileage, your credit score, you occupation, your education, where you live, how you use your vehicle, your age; and so many other things people don't know.. I'll tell you this, insurance is one of the most discriminating industries, SMH.. I know, I would ask the questions in conversation when selling a policy, but some companies just ask for the SS number and other personal info right off.. :hmm
How about classic car insurance? I finally found one that would let my 19 yr old be covered. 2000 miles per year max.

Wishing, what kind of tea do you drink ?
diet tea :lau

Actually, I don't drink much tea. Never coffee, rarely alcohol. I'm a cheap date! :D

zz1-potatoes.png

@Wishing4Wings , NASCAR is there by you this weekend, I'll be watching.. I'm a Logano fan.. :celebrate
They just had a bit on the news about it. Sonoma Raceway is about 45 mins from here... unless it's a race day, then it's more like an hour and a half! Traffic is terrible. Hubs and my eldest boy (with the hot rod) went to classic car races last year. They had a ball!

Back
Top Bottom