Granny's gone and done it again

Morning. Im getting one egg a day LF or every other day which is weird because someone is laying every other day aint normal.
I think it's more normal this time of year with less sunlight. Slows their plumbing down.

View attachment 1620042
As promised, our new tree.
It's beautiful! Are you going to try to keep it in a container for a few years? I would. I bet it will look lovely decorated. Another pic when it's done, please. :)

Yeah, I am a little disappointed I never got to try them.
Two things I don't really care for combined into one makes them very easy to resist.

Hubby had to climb up on the roof and take off the top of the stove pipe. It was nearly filled with soot and creosote. No wonder the house has been smoky! Then he cleaned it out, drilled another hole and put a second screw in it.
I took quite a while today cleaning off the table. Sure piled high with stuff.
Waiting for PT, later hope to pick up feed while in town if they have some.
I think our chimney needs a brush out too. Hard to open the stove door without it smoking. Been burning some pine lately which is really sooty. Christmas break from school is coming up soon. Sounds like a perfect project for #2. :)

I am worried about the new meds. I havent read side effects. This jerking scares me. and a few nights ago I dont know what happened because it was so very fast but seemed like a freight train went off in my head w the jerk. I started thinking about Robert when they put him on seizure meds it CAUSED him to have seizures.

Granny I’m late as always but here is the FTT and it’s hatchmate. Don’t mind the chicken dust. September birds.
View attachment 1620418 View attachment 1620419
Wow, that's pretty extreme. We used to call them runts. Can I say that anymore? :p I am always drawn to the runts... weak and helpless and fugly ones... they need us more than the others do. One runty we had... it's skin turned blue, like lack-of-oxygen blue. It didn't live long after that, but I always suspected heart problems. You probably can't tell with the Silkies having black skin. Hope it stays healthy, just a little mini me!

Im doing ok. I dont think you should do PT til after the MRI. :oops:
I was going to say the same thing. Although I know PT can be painful and still be the correct treatment. But better if they have confirmation on the diagnosis.

Size and because she’s still mostly fuzz. She does have mates, the 2 Cochins and the 2 or 3 silkies that I hatched. They are the same size. The Cochins are not feathered out like they should be.
You hatched them? Was there a power outage that could have caused a problem? Shipped eggs? I'm sure you said it all before, so I am apologizing for my brain, who went to lunch and never returned! :rolleyes:

bcfc7bd598fc677b5c82e21e5a360578492c8be17eb868a0a52308baeb5af91f_1.gif

and then,
BlindFelineDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

:lau:lau:lau

Oh my. Someone has been overindulging? :lol:
Person in the top gif is the human equivalent of Bandit!

Back
Top Bottom