Granny's gone and done it again

theres not a wire hanger anywhere in this house . I cant get down there anyway.
Doesn't have to be a wire hanger. Look around and see if there isn't some other kind of wire. Even a piece of regular household 12g or 14g wire with the coating still on it will work fine. You don't need to get far enough down to see the holes. You can sit on a stool, bend over and feel them. They are just under the rim so not where the water in the bowl is.

Nope .

in the past year I have "lost" 3 puppies (a runt and then new mother suffocated the other 2) Then 2 yak cows and a calf we found dead. And then Missallet on Friday and uncle today.
:(

What I need is a man to come fix these things around here. Dryer vent hasnt been fixed for 2 yrs now.
You didn't get Wishing to look at it when she was there helping?

Hubby was the cook. I cut the cake.
I hope you didn't strain yourself too much ;)

I cant move the dryer out . Just no room.
I REALLY wish the danged dryer designers would put the fitting for the hose WAY up on the back of the machine so you can access it without moving the machine. I bet people would even clean out the hoses then!

Lunchstrocity.
Looks pretty much like the picture. Must be something wrong with it, take it back to the store.

Doesn't have to be a wire hanger. Look around and see if there isn't some other kind of wire. Even a piece of regular household 12g or 14g wire with the coating still on it will work fine. You don't need to get far enough down to see the holes. You can sit on a stool, bend over and feel them. They are just under the rim so not where the water in the bowl is.

:(

You didn't get Wishing to look at it when she was there helping?

I hope you didn't strain yourself too much ;)

I REALLY wish the danged dryer designers would put the fitting for the hose WAY up on the back of the machine so you can access it without moving the machine. I bet people would even clean out the hoses then!

Looks pretty much like the picture. Must be something wrong with it, take it back to the store.
yuck on sticking my fingers in the bowl.
Wishing has a bad back too. I wouldnt of asked her.
Star, thats one of my favorites. I think its really good.

Back
Top Bottom