Granny's gone and done it again

Alright Bruce. Next can of soup lol
Making beef barely now for dinner.

Debating tomorrow if I should bring the truck for more ground clearance or stick with my car. It’s supposed to be super bad. Flash flood watches abound.
Driving through water you can't see the road under is always NOT ADVISED no matter what you are driving unless it can also operate as a boat.

It’s been 5+ years since I’ve painted my fingernails. I painted them tonight. It is NOT like riding a bike.
:lau
Never done it myself so I don't know how hard it is. None of DW, or the 2 DD's have ever painted theirs either.

Yep. Hubs is telling me to take the truck. Sadly he’s telling me to take it when it has <50 miles to empty....thanks hubs.
Sounds like DD2 Monday night. She's been driving my car, her's is SUPPOSED to be done this week but given it is Thursday I don't know (*).

She doesn't work Tue or Fri. As it happens I was going to swap cars with DW Tuesday so I could get her REALLY loose heat shield fixed. She filled her car up on the way home so I would have gas for the weekly shopping trip. DD shows up after work and announces that the gauge is down to 1 bar. Now, knowing/thinking that I would be driving the car 60 miles the next day she doesn't bother to put gas in it?:smack Probably figured she would make out because I would have to put gas in it which she would then use starting Wed. So poor DW had to get gas on the way to work. :he

* And if it isn't done tomorrow, I have to take her to work for 8 AM then go to the airport in Montreal by noon to pick up DD1 then go back at 4:30 to pick her up.

bring back the days of full service gas. I dont pump gas. Havent in years. There is one station left close to me that pumps it for you if I dont have a Tom or Robert along.
Nugget is home and does not want to be in my room. He is drunk and stumbling and got his head stuck under the gap in the door. He is throwing a hissy to get out and others are throwing one to get in. 10 days they said, 10-14 days he needs to be confined . 2 days of pain meds. said everything went well, he is in perfect health. No mites no nada. They kept his collar that we JUST paid $9.00 for.
I am mixed up today. helped Robert w/ cat litter today, garbage then I wanted him to go get the cans he had just took up thinking they had already picked up . Its tomorrow. So today has been like 2 days to me. No nap.

I made Valentine’s for the kids. I got DH a bag of cinnamon jelly hearts. I got myself some wool socks on clearance.
8B5857B8-5ADF-4F53-B87E-0AB29FC00C75.jpeg

I got myself some wool socks on clearance.
Now isn't THAT romantic!

Look what’s hatching! More snails lol
You are going to need to start selling snails on eBay or Craig's List!

Some valentines for y’all :) View attachment 1673063
I had Goggle search for that image. Couldn't find it but did suggest:
Possible related search: military trucks
Search Results
Web results
10 BEST MILITARY TRUCKS IN THE WORLD - YouTube

Brother changed flights YET again. now arrival about 9 pm so don't need to be on the road until around 3 ish.
I'm late here but - Happy trails to you!

There is a very slow/small dribble coming out of sinks so evidently pipe is s l o w l y thawing out.
:yesss: shouldn't be long now.

So the lady came and bought the 4 guinea hens she emailed me about. I have 3 left.
How nice, a customer that actually comes when they say they will and buy what they say they will!

They kept his collar that we JUST paid $9.00 for.
They still have it, swing by and pick it up.

Dinner, beef barley (and a lot of vegetables) soup. DW bought the bread on the way home from work. Came out pretty well. She said I could skip the tomatoes if I want (I don't want) since she isn't a tomato person. Also said it could have less meat (I like meat). Hey I followed the recipe. It said 3 pound chuck roast, I buy a 3 pound chuck roast! She did say it was good.
DSCN1451.JPG

If I didn’t drive through water I wouldn’t have made it home. It’s just how it goes. Didn’t even use 4x4. California doesn’t design ditches or culverts or anything the water just flows over the roads.
67689812-4793-4DEA-AE59-03DE2436D86E.jpeg

If I didn’t know this road I wouldn’t have. But it’s got a solid base. Just took it super slow. Kinda bad how many cars with busted off fronts from trying to bomb through it.

Back
Top Bottom