Granny's gone and done it again

I went out and picked up the baby bunnies today. Two of them screamed! So I am going to be picking them up as much as possible.
20191014_161401.jpg 20191014_161331.jpg

So yall know I have been working on a tree for the tank for a long while now. Today was the day to finish it and get it in the tank. What a mess. It didnt sit where I wanted it. A "limb" was in the way. I thought , no problem I will cut it off and glue it on the other side.:rant Well it was a problem . a big one. It didnt want to stick, the glue didnt want to come out. holding it in place inside the tank was killing my back and Im not sure what I did but I snapped the whole top off the tree. :hitGrabbed the glue again and glued that piece on and of course it was upside down so had to snap it off again . finally got that done and the one I cut on purpose didnt take. so its off the tree for good. I glued 3 fingers together and 2 toothpicks to my fingers. And the best part? I dont like the way it looks. Maybe after the moss has a chance to get going .

I have wild rabbits, theirs dont do that. There used to be a pig farm here but when they brought this house in the scraped all the top soil off .
I use a lot of bunny poo. Tons to be dug up and moved to the garden. Put a lot of it around the bushes near the barn. Coops need cleaning too. Supposed to be nice tomorrow, but rain Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom