Granny's gone and done it again

H20, LOLOL Ask him if he is just trying to get more fentenol ? I have had that stuff too. Not bad at all.
They gave me that stuff when I had my hysterectomy. It was weak stuff. Then they gave morphine. Made me puke. Finally I got a shot of demerol with phenergan. Finally, relief!

They gave me that stuff when I had my hysterectomy. It was weak stuff. Then they gave morphine. Made me puke. Finally I got a shot of demerol with phenergan. Finally, relief!
Maybe thats what I was thinking about. I have had them all but mixed w/ the phenergan is what kicks it in. They were giving me morphine every 5 mins when I had that last MI and I told them I dont know why your giving that, its not helping the pain. She said Nothing will help except surgery and they were giving it to keep the blood flowing I guess. I remember thinking Dang ! First time in my life unlimited morphine and I cant even tell ! LOL

That is a lot of rain Cap. How are the tolbunts doing ? Are they up high?
Well, they have perches to get up on. We never had flooding in the woods, there are wet weather streams. I went out to check on the Gold Laced Polish and they had actually all gotten into the coop, so I shut them in.

Back
Top Bottom