Granny's gone and done it again

here is my response to the email I got from the guy who bought Wagoner and Nostirl

Bob:

I received the check today 2/7/2020, Thank you. Honestly I have/had never butchered or sold animals ready for processing before. As to the weight variance not sure which bull came in at which weight. I know one was shorter BUT also broader in my opinion. Not sure how much extra weight can be attributed to them having their winter coats and the boys did have impressive horns for that age. I just found out myself thru face book that yaks require a different label from beef this week. I would be grateful if you keep me appraised on how the rest goes.

Scott, MTA Ranch.

P.S.
I am also in the process of trading some bull calves with Gene F or Sugarfoot Ranch. One of the cows is actually from your ranch/breeding. I was wondering if you know/remember if she has the recessive gene for golden or not ?? The cow in question is DELY Golden Choice Royal
IYAK - Foundation# R086, USYAKS# 08B37. So I will be up to 4 of the animals you bred and I will own thru Gene.

and here is his response

Scott, 2/7/20

Based on the hanging weights of the bulls, there had to have been quite a substantial difference in the live weights of the 2 bulls.

Yes, I have written 2 responses to the Facebook posts. Danielle is way off base with what she is saying and what she is doing. It could cause legal issues, for her and for the entire yak industry, if she persists in what she is doing.

Will certainly keep you posted, Thanks,

Bob, DELYAKS

PS: R086 is a Black Royal with a single Gold Gene. Sounds like you should get a Golden Royal sire to keep those genetics going!

Back
Top Bottom