Granny's gone and done it again

Wondering how jane is?

Glad you found the hearing aid place. Not being able to hear is bad. My ears are still plugged up. How hard is it to learn to read lips?

depends on if they talk "mush mouth' OR try to over compensate and over enuincate.

at least for me.

well 3 parts/repair stores and 1 1/2 hours latter I have everything I need and put back together for the bobcat. Just need to actually put it back on the bobcat.
The store had milk today :yesss: So Larry's (good neighbor to the east) cows are "safe" for another week or so. :lol:

BUT OMG for a stupid sign "Limit 2 items" no exceptions which is fine except I didn't want 2 gallon jugs just 3 of the 1/2 gallon. Ended up with one of each and will split the gallon jug when I empty the first. BUT wondering if other will be able to figure that out.

Evidently Rod has "gone off the deep end" yet again. :he Trying to chalk it up to him stressing about the results of the procedure which he is supposed to get tomorrow.

Honestly I am about ready to tell him to pack up and get off the farm. Just so tired of the nastiness and threats.

89951427_876969369431347_8519440649525657600_o.jpg

for SURE

Back
Top Bottom