Granny's gone and done it again

You know Twist, they are a product of me. I have somehow done this to them. Its my fault. I wont hold them liable. Tom isnt really able and Robert was never made to. Its all on me.

never to late to make a change. IMHO hunger is a great motivator.

My nerves are shot for real though. Its this virus. Im scared. Im never scared. I feel like life as we knew it is changed forever. That they might slow this down but its here and its going to stay here. In Mi. they are stopping people in the streets and finding out where they are going and sending them home or writing tickets. Isnt that Marshal law ?
A company has developed a toaster sized machine that gives a covid test result in 5-15 minutes. They're being produced at a fast rate and will resolve a lot of our current problems trying to deal with the unknown. Also will not waste any protective equipment because the patient does their own nose swab and drops it in a bag. Once we find out who has the virus, who has had it and didn't know, who has recovered... I think we will find that the death rate is not as high as it seems. Influenza kills a lot of people every year. I think covid will be similar. One more vaccine to take...

You know Twist, they are a product of me. I have somehow done this to them. Its my fault. I wont hold them liable. Tom isnt really able and Robert was never made to. Its all on me.
By that same reasoning, we could say that they have created you as well. No one exists in a vacuum. You can't often control what happens to you, but you can control how you react to it.

Howdy Wishing !
:frow

Wishing, I started to call you earlier today but I know how much you enjoy the phone. LOL
😱

Back
Top Bottom