Granny's gone and done it again

Lol. Used to be granny hatched out some chicks.

At least I think that’s what it was ;) especially since any time any of us would show up with new chicks it’d be us who had gone and done it again.

Granny - all depends on what the vet says and how my mind is, I guess. Sad thing is bills still gotta be paid. And though yeah I do have some sick/vacation time I don’t have much of it.

I fixed her hot tea and I'm checking on her every little bit. If she doesn't get better I guess we go to the ER.
That's what I thought too. We have 2 different ones and used both.
She's hot to the touch. But she says shes freezing. Temp is up to 95.7F. I'm going to keep monitoring her throughout the night.
Mom's feeling a little better, temp is almost 97F.
I'm glad she's feeling better. Did you take Granny's suggestion to test the thermometers on someone else, like you? If she felt hot to your hand, those thermometers need new batteries or to be thrown in the trash. People don't feel hot at normal 98.6°F and they REALLY won't feel hot at 94°F.

DW dragged out the thermometer just in case we think we need it. Of course it hasn't been used for years and the battery is dead. I hope they have that tiny one at the grocery store.
I miss the good old mercury thermometers, no battery. And lots of fun if you happened to break one.

I think so for the most part anyway. Which is good since she's sort of petite
I bet the pregnant cows would appreciate a petite vet compared to a big burly one.

not that I am aware BUT you have to be actually showing symptoms before they will test.
And yet, we now know that people can be contagious up to a couple of days before they have symptoms, or they may NEVER have symptoms and still go around infecting everyone.
But heck, let's not test anyone that isn't deathly ill.

I met one of our neighbors the other day. She breeds Golden Retrievers and Maine Coon Cats.
And what is the result? Golden Coon Cats? Maine Coon Retrievers? Maine Retriever Cats?

Peach has what looks like a tumor inside her mouth.
Oh my!!! :hugs

Nuts to work, at least I got payroll entered and ap ready for boss lady to do her thing.
What does your business do that you are "essential service". Gotta be that since CA locked down 2 weeks ago.

I'm glad she's feeling better. Did you take Granny's suggestion to test the thermometers on someone else, like you? If she felt hot to your hand, those thermometers need new batteries or to be thrown in the trash. People don't feel hot at normal 98.6°F and they REALLY won't feel hot at 94°F.

DW dragged out the thermometer just in case we think we need it. Of course it hasn't been used for years and the battery is dead. I hope they have that tiny one at the grocery store.
I miss the good old mercury thermometers, no battery. And lots of fun if you happened to break one.

I bet the pregnant cows would appreciate a petite vet compared to a big burly one.

And yet, we now know that people can be contagious up to a couple of days before they have symptoms, or they may NEVER have symptoms and still go around infecting everyone.
But heck, let's not test anyone that isn't deathly ill.

And what is the result? Golden Coon Cats? Maine Coon Retrievers? Maine Retriever Cats?

Oh my!!! :hugs

What does your business do that you are "essential service". Gotta be that since CA locked down 2 weeks ago.
I like Maine Coon Retrievers!

The magnifying glass says theres nada on the fishes. The Robert says the same. Some of my male guppies have little bites/hunks out of their tail. No fungus , no ich, temps steady. Any suggestions ?

Back
Top Bottom